Kicks Online European Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

as I kick a club in HongKong? - Como crear un club en HongKong?

3 posters

Go down

as I kick a club in HongKong? - Como crear un club en HongKong? Empty as I kick a club in HongKong? - Como crear un club en HongKong?

Post  WaSoM Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:58 am

Anyone know how to create a club "kick hong kong"?

---

Alguien sabe como crear un club en "kick hong kong"?

WaSoM
WaSoM

Back to top Go down

as I kick a club in HongKong? - Como crear un club en HongKong? Empty Re: as I kick a club in HongKong? - Como crear un club en HongKong?

Post  Ice. Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 am

Dont you need to be atleast Lv.20 or something?

Ice.
Admin

https://kicksonline.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

as I kick a club in HongKong? - Como crear un club en HongKong? Empty Re: as I kick a club in HongKong? - Como crear un club en HongKong?

Post  WaSoM Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:20 am

yes, yes and heard that we have to be lvl 25 to create one but will you have to buy something with credit for a club?

very good forum that kick I hope you come and kick mexico hongkong Chichona'm lvl 5 in hk.
WaSoM
WaSoM

Back to top Go down

Post  UgiBugiDzikieWenrze Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:31 am

WaSoM wrote:yes, yes and heard that we have to be lvl 25 to create one but will you have to buy something with credit for a club?

very good forum that kick I hope you come and kick mexico hongkong Chichona'm lvl 5 in hk.

i think u dont have to buy anything for a credits but ofc u can,but i forget what it gives,numbers?

all u need is lv 25 bounce
UgiBugiDzikieWenrze
UgiBugiDzikieWenrze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum