Kicks Online European Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Notices. About Kicks closure.

2 posters

Go down

Important Notices. About Kicks closure. Empty Important Notices. About Kicks closure.

Post  Ice. Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 pm

We sadly want to inform you, that this Monday April 30th, Kicks Online LA will close permanently.

This measure was taken by the CEOs of Vision, whose argument was that the game isn’t generating enough money and the maintenance of the same is too expensive to keep on sustaining it.

We would like to leave in clear that we GMs had nothing to do with this decision, quite contrary; we always tried to make our bosses see that this is a great product on which was worth investing but unfortunately our comments were never heard.

We’re really sorry that this has come to an end; we strongly believe the biggest asset of Kicks Online is its wonderful community.

Thanks for playing with us we would like to thank all of our users, with you we learn a lot, from playing the game to increasing our knowledge of your amazing countries. We wish you the best and know we will always remember you with a smile on our faces because you were members of our family, the Kicks Online family.

If any user wants to buy the license of Kicks Online, please contact with us.

I always say,that was a great product, into the wrong hands.

See you on other courts….

PART 2

Last minute bulletin.

A few minutes ago I received an email from one of the owners of Vision, informing me that there is a person, interested in the game.

For this reason, we remove, the topic, about game close.

Please, take this calmly, we are going to meet with this person, in the next few days, to see if it is possible, save the game.

Pray to God, the Virgin of the Macarena, , Zeus, Apollo,Tlaloc, the Donald Duck, Odin, or in whom you believe, to make this possible.
If this doesn’t happen, , the plan of the closure will continue, as previously announced

Ice.
Admin

https://kicksonline.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Important Notices. About Kicks closure. Empty Re: Important Notices. About Kicks closure.

Post  UgiBugiDzikieWenrze Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:32 am

I just would like to know how much they want for license Very Happy
UgiBugiDzikieWenrze
UgiBugiDzikieWenrze

Back to top Go down